2018 Fall Tryouts
Tryouts are for players interested in being a part of our 2018 Spring travel season (September - early November). If you are a new player and or former Dynasty player that did not play for us in the summer of 2018, you must attend tryouts. Players that are on a current 2018 summer Dynasty team do not have to attend the tryout, but no roster spot is guaranteed. All players will know if they have made our teams by late July. We will contact you via e-mail to let you know your roster status and any other details such as how to accept an invite. Preliminary teams will also be posted on our website along with wait list players.
- Saturday, July 14 (6pm-7:15pm)
- Sunday, July 15 (6pm-7:15pm)
13u - Varsity
- Saturday, July 14 (7:30pm-8:45pm)
- Sunday, July 15 (7:30pm-8:45pm)
Fall Teams & Schedule
- 10u-12u: Two practices a week (M-F); Sunday Doubleheader’s
- 13u-14u: Two practices a week (M-F); Saturday Doubleheader’s and one Tournament
- High School: One practice a week (M-F); Saturday or Sunday Doubleheaders (but not both days in a weekend)
All tryout attendees, as well current summer players must fill out our "Register for Tryouts" form on our website. If you are a current player, this indicates your intent to participate in the 2018 fall season. You will not be considered for a roster spot if you do not submit this form. All registrations will be followed up with an e-mail confirmation from our staff within 72 hours. There is a $10 dollar tryout fee per player, instructions on how to pay will be sent along closer to the tryout date. Walk-ins will be charged an additional $5 dollars.
Individuals that are unable to attend our summer tryout date may arrange for an individual tryout. If you would like to arrange for an individual tryout, please be sure to register for spring tryouts and email email@example.com. The individual tryout fee is $30.